Friday, March 5, 2010

10 More Days! --- Due Date March 15th


Only 10 more days til (more or less) we meet our first grand-baby (boy). We are so excited and it just seems so unreal. Needless to say I love boy's since my two children are both sons. This baby is going to have so much love from all around. He has so many beautiful clothes and an awesome room his Mom & Dad have prepared for his arrival. Of course, Randy (G-pa) happily assisted with his painting skills and more.
I had to get both of my sons baby books & pictures out and yes the clothes I have saved for 34 years. They are still in one piece - imagine that? Just trying to imagine who he is going to look like - Yes he is going to be beautifully-handsome.
I have my pack n play ready, diapers and misc items as well - so come on grandson!
I had dinner with Meredith, my daughter-in-law on Wednesday and it just gets more exciting each day! I know her and Brandon are nervously and anxiously awaiting his arrival at this exciting time of their lives...,too.

So, get ready for baby pictures - (so maybe not as many furkid pix).

No comments: